Ismim Putera Poems
- Tide Of Time Where to run, In this sea of space? The tide...
- Let There Be Light Let there be light- It is not enchanted ...
- Complain And Rejoice Complain! As the rose bushes have ...
- Alone In 3 Am. Who woke me up at 3.00am? Or is it by the ...
- When Was The Last Time When was the last time, you come and...
- Dna: Dream And Action I A gene slept on the cradle of ...
- Sleep And Soul Sleep and Soul Some people sleep and sleep,...
His full name is Mohammad Ismim Putera bin Nawawi. Pen name " Skyjuice" as he likes rain. Born September 1991 in Kuching but had spent all of his childhood and teenage years in Sadong Jaya, Samarahan. Sadong Jaya is a small developing rural fishing town-where he gets most of his inspiration and imagination to write poetry. He is the eldest among four siblings. Currently studying in ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ismim Putera
Tide Of Time
Where to run,
In this sea of space?
The tide of time is rolling,
My boat is old and torn apart,
Into the storms of formless thoughts.
Where to hide,
I am too far from ashore,
I am entrapped, and entangled,
In the present time, in the present moment,
No island to sleep, no moon to shine, no stars to guide.
Where to sail,
In this encircling current?
I will catch the wind, paddle the boat fast,
I want to see the sun rising at the edge of the sky,
Until I reach the port, lay my anchor down, then I rest.