Jacquelyn Frost Poems
- Jacquelyn's 20000th Dream Last night I dreamt that I walked ...
- Wonderings In The Key Of Curio...
- The Sweet Girl And The Bitter ... She sat herself down at ...
- What They Try To Make You Thin... I can't act I can't sing I ...
- The Beantown Waitress & The Ro...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jacquelyn Frost
Jacquelyn's 20000th Dream
Last night I dreamt that I walked into the Abernathy Building:
I was whistling Eddie Cochran’s rock record about climbing some stairs
As I floated on up to the twenty-thousandth floor.
On that floor there was a bedroom.
An open bedroom.
A candle-lit bedroom.
Curtains were being swept up into passions by wind.
Outside, ‘the big city’ was scintillating
beneath a full moon and a million stars.
I slipped into the bedroom.
On the bed there was a moon-lit silhouette
of a calm figure resting
upon the pillow,
upon the mattress and the ...