jan oskar hansen
jan oskar hansen Poems
- 4 Seasonal Haiku Haiku Snows only purpose? To make my ...
- Autumn Leaf Autumn Leaf. The fall leaves dance weren’t ...
- A Day Nothing Happened A Day When Nothing Happened. A ...
- Sex And The Older Man Sex and the older man As an ...
- 2 Tanka Poems Tanka I couldn’t find the street Where my ...
- Still Life Still Life He sat in a rowboat, in the deep ...
- Triptych Summer with my mother. I t was the best summer...
Comments about jan oskar hansen
4 Seasonal Haiku
Snows only purpose?
To make my garden look good
Four months a year
Shadows and light
In an unseemly embrace
Foolish April Dance
In the middy heat
Mules seeks shady carob trees
Man seeks the beach.
Rain trickles down the window
Grey October sky.