jason elix balintona
jason elix balintona Poems
- Why? Why, do people live and die? we're living all these ...
- Sitting Alone Is Bad For The S... Sitting alone is bad for ...
- Rest Every body knows you find somebody you know; but you ...
- Over You You look like you don't know me at all i wonder ...
- Welcome To The Real Thing Couldn't understand this feeling ...
- Tied Down All these time there's something bothering my ...
- A Day On A Hill Loneliness still haunts my memory the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about jason elix balintona
A Day On A Hill
Loneliness still haunts my memory
the unsolved past of my insanity;
moving further down the hill
will it ever stop? i hope it will
Now on the way a certain silence creeps in
as i turn my head as i noticed it was from within;
those times that i felt that i was going to lose my grip
some how i know there's more to life than this
Moving on further and further down the hill
the questions of yesterday haunts me still;
by the light of the dark cloud that fills my memory
even now connecting with the real me