Javier Falcon Poems
- Returning Home I sit at the edge of the sea, just throwing ...
- River (Millie) Flowing through my life like a river, you ...
- Simply Perfect Strings of light enter the room illuminating ...
- Pain (Acrostic)
- My Days Without You Many say that I have changed, that I am...
- 7 Deadly Sins I am guilty of all sins, since the first day ...
- Absolute Love [acrostic] Almost never found, But gorgeous ...
Just someone trying to get through life. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I sit at the edge of the sea,
just throwing pebbles in,
thinking of each one as they go,
thinking back at everything I've been taught,
how I shouldn't become attached to anything,
as everything at one point must go,
and if you love it, it is better to let go,
so if you let go and it comes back,
then it was truly meant to be,
being told that if you think of something,
it will eventually return to its home.
so here I sit with you in my hand,
the pebble which rocked my world,
tossing you out into that wild realm,
wet in chaos and ruled by ...