Javon Mikel Poems
- I'M So Into You I'm so into you, I don't know what I'm going ...
- Father Open Our Eyes Father of heaven, Holy is Your name, ...
- The Sound Of Jazz Smooth as Velvet, live instruments ...
- Consequence Of Jealously Lonely, Cold and Isolated from your ...
- The Right To Love Right
- This Is Dedicated To The One I...
- The Lost Art
I first found my call at age 11. With a poem titled Work. That I had to do for an home assignment. Ever since then it's been like I couldn't stop. I wrote volumes on volumes. I'm now working on getting them published. But until then, I hope you enjoy the small collection. I present on Poetry Hunter, and just to let you know. These poems our none from my original collection. There fresh from my ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Javon Mikel
I'M So Into You
I'm so into you, I don't know what I'm going to do.
How can I love somebody else. When I can't love myself enough to know.
That your bad for me. But I keep reaching for the love that you had for me. I keep hoping that you love me and still care for me.
How can I tell you how I feel, without repeating the past-life. Committing Present and Future Double Homicide. Kissing hope good-bye. Back to living life alone. Many women but empty feeling.
While my happiness is trapped by A Women that is tired and dry.
But I'm so into you, I don't know what I'm going to do.
I care bout ...