Jayachandran Chakrapany Poems
- Laughing Lady Don’t know her name But whenever I see her ...
- The Temple My heart is a temple Blessed with the presence ...
- Forever Oh time You walk always In front of me In your ...
- I Lost Her Forever Love is immortal That was my concept As...
- A Lunatic A lunatic always laughs Seldom cries A lunatic ...
- A Child Labor No colorful dreams No school days No toys to...
- My Morning Walk Enjoying the fragrance spreading from The ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Don’t know her name
But whenever I see her
Always with a laughing face,
Sitting beneath the shadow of
A large oak tree, on a wheelchair,
Doing painting on canvas mostly
Rarely with making garlands in gems
At first rarely we meet each other
But gradually it becomes one
Of my routine to walk on the way
Beside her house only just to see her
Nowadays I am very eager to know,
But no way, did she make one time
Even, paint my face on her canvas
Or in her heart, I don’t know.