Jeremy Cahoon Poems
- This Aimless Song I rake the air, For the image now gone, ...
- Why Why? My human eyes gaze at the sky, The Beauty ...
- Deep Inside Of Me Of midday light and hues of splendor, My ...
- Fantasy Look into the mirror, What can you truly see, Is ...
- Renewal I once knew a man, cursed to slavery, He had been ...
- Air I envy in a way, that may just be, Somewhat ridiculous,...
- Repetitious Nature - Love I love you my love, your heart is a...
Comments about Jeremy Cahoon
This Aimless Song
I rake the air,
For the image now gone,
A faded memory,
An unknown treasure,
An unspoken song.
I cling to the pieces of the deed,
But never will a thought be enough,
To conjure life in what had me freed,
That is now my bane,
My wound, my unwanted greed.
I ask for less,
I got it all,
The empty room,
The frigid hands,
I look down the well once filled,
Brimming with tears of the shaky haze,
Of roses red, of passion bright,
When all around was filled with light,
Far gone days, in a daze,
Gone, tossed away, ...