Jessica Goudreault Poems
- My Doorway Quietly, it stays solid and locked In order to ...
- I Am Thankful For.... I am thankful for every day that I ...
- Confused Sorrow When things are so right, Why is it that I ...
- The Diversity Of People There are pretty people There are ...
- Past, Present, Future Forget the future, Remember the past,...
- Pets Our pets make us happy Whenever we need to be, They ...
- Emotions It's in the air tonight And all the nights ...
Hey, I'm me. I love poetry, it is beautiful. I also love to read and write. I can never think of stories to write, even though I have a large imagination. So if anyone has ideas, feel free to let me know them, it'd be cool =) . You can find me on myspace if you wont to know other stuff. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quietly, it stays solid and locked
In order to open, someone must knock
Concealed mysteries await further on
That only keyholders may look upon
You kick and batter to try and break through
But that will never, ever do
Curiosity swells and begins to rise
Looking inot dark, untelling eyes
You tell yourself 'I bet I already know her'
But why do you still wonder over and over?
Your judgment is only based on looks
Don't try to read my like a book
If you want to be allowed entrance
You must be able to have patience
Locked out, ...