Jessica LaDuron Poems
- Crying the tears that i have cried for you, could fill a ...
- A New Life my mind is tattered, and i am about to give up, ...
- I Live In Fear i live in fear of dying i walk in the ...
- Living Up To Expectations i can't do it they want me to be ...
- Friends friends are supposed to be there for you in ...
- Left Standing im left standing here naked and alone, all ...
- The World Has Gone Insane people die all over the ...
not that special, you might as well call me a bit morbid, tho i dont try to be so sad all the time, its just a part of me! and im trying rlly hard to be more happy. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jessica LaDuron
the tears that i have cried for you,
could fill a whole ocean,
and yet there would still be more.
i have cried when i thought no one was looking,
and sometimes i just cry in a crowd,
my emotions hold me back,
and yet it feels like you will never love me again
i was going to wait for you,
because my heart was stretched to the limit,
i thought that i could hold you,
but all you did was overflow into a puddle,
my life has become meaningless,
and i constantly wait for the phone to ring,
that it will be your sweet voice, ...