Jessica Millsaps Poems
- Sunset Every night The horizon lights up Swirls of pink and...
- Hope Is Not Lost When the desperation hit When the people ...
- September Changes September is like no other It's days ...
- I Am I am what I want I am who I choose I am that of little...
- Rhythm Of Life Shimmering showering Droplets like ...
- Dream Big Dream big for what is to come Hope big for those ...
- Golden Beaches In the summer, When the air is hot and ...
Jessica was born in Salt Lake City, Utah. She always had a way with being different. When younger, her classmates would hate to write, anything, she loved it. Constantly writing stories, poems, songs, without needing to. Just simply wanting to. Now she writes a lot more and hopes that maybe one day one of her poems will be published. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The horizon lights up
Swirls of pink and orange
Fading to blue and purple
Few bother to look anymore
At a blessing
That only comes once a day
Each sunset is different
No two exactly alike
Difference flows throughout
While it is the only similarity
Over the ocean
Or through the sky scrapers
Out on the prairie
Or in an apartment
You can still see a piece
A piece of something
Something never to return
For the colors are shimmering
For a moment they stay
Only to disappear into change