jessica ward Poems
- Grandmas Wings Grandma i wonder where you keep your ...
- Dad Thanks for believing in me Thanks for showing me you ...
- I Lie To Forget I'm lying to forget you saying i don't care ...
- Playing Pretend I've done everything i can to make you ...
- One Of A Kind The funny beautiful lady that means so much ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about jessica ward
Grandma i wonder where you keep your wings.
are they hung in your closet with the rest of your things?
do you put them away and just use them at night
or do you give them to grandpa to polish up bright?
I know you have wings for this must be true
because GOD always gives them to angles like you! ! !
Grandma i miss you and love you so much