Jessie Hopkins Poems
- Flying High Up I fly, Through the sky. On eagle's wings, ...
- Suffering In Silence Anger flowing through me, fighting to ...
- Water Water is life. Water flows through Earth's ...
- Wolf's Revenge A flash of sliver in the night. Paw prints ...
- Cry Me A River Cry me a river. I’ll never forget. Nor will ...
- Don'T Anger A Witch You bind me to a wooden pole and say I ...
- Hopeless... Love? There's a boy I like and I like him a ...
I like to write. It's as easy as that. Sometimes they're about me, sometimes they're just in my mind. Sometimes they're dark, sometimes they're full of warmth, and other times they're just qurky. Much like me. :) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Up I fly,
Through the sky.
On eagle's wings,
See me go.
Sun so bright,
It's almost white.
My wings of gold
Reflect its light.
In the air,
Flys my hair.
Inside of me,
Gaze upon the sea.
I think it's like me.
None can hold it.
A light thread.
It's now time
To go to bed.