Jesus James Llorico
Jesus James Llorico Poems
- Clear Blue Sky Oh! It feels so nice to watch This crystal ...
- Clouds (Haiku)
- Moments Of Love (Naani Poetry)
- Walk With Me An empty road.... this peaceful night.... As ...
- Old Woman My heart is filled with strain and sympathy This ...
- The Mist Of Love 'The mist of love That flows in the air Is...
- Paghigugma (Binalaybay) 'Ang paghigugma sa aton ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''The day passed like a restless cloudA poem entitled 'After work' about the everyday struggle of people working to survive.
its scent clings deeply into the crowd''
''The mist of love that flows in the airA poem written for broken hearted, entitled the mist of love.
is felt in the heart that truly cares''
'''It's better to write fewer poemsAn analysis of poems read on the different poetry sites around the world.
but with sense and twists
than to write a thousand poems
but full of rubbish.'''
''Everything around you is beautifulA simple reminder for future poetry.
it's just a matter of scrutiny.''
'''Everything around you is beautifulA reminder of how to write poetry.
it's just a matter of scrutiny.'''
Clear Blue Sky
Oh! It feels so nice to watch
This crystal clear blue sky
As my heart seems up a notch
To see a view this high...
This moment I'd like to see
Feeling refreshed anew
A time I most want it be
To gaze this sky with you...
In dreams I hope you will come
So I can tell you why
Of how deep in love I am
With you my dearest one...
As you look up in the sky
And if it makes you smile
Same I see here with my eyes
Though far, a thousand miles!