Jitendra Kumar Sahoo
Jitendra Kumar Sahoo Poems
- Stray Dog My birth is a curse Wandered ...
- My First Beloved ≪3 For the first time when I opened my ...
- Alive Ghost! I asked my mother land To whom you fear the ...
- Worst Days At Class 11! ! ! Once, We were ...
- The Land Of My Life! The land which gives me birth Is a ...
- Reminding School Days! ! Ah! Its my school days! ! Cycling ...
- Memories Of My Class Pals! ! !... In my class there are many ...
I AM SO SILENT THAT PEOPLE CALL ME SILENT BHAIYA.BUT THE FACT IS I TALK LESS BUT I SAY MORE.I DESTROY MY ENEMIES BY MAKING THEM FRIENDS.
dont think that u r my enemy...........!
i love to ryt poems and stories...
AND I HAVE STARTED WRITING AT THE AGE OF 10! ! ! ...i am great follower of bhagat singh....
i am very simple and honest boy who loved his frnd and country very much.....and i also want to sacrify for my mother land if one chance i get in life....
I AM A PATRIOT POET...!
My main motto is that
exalt everyone' more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
My birth is a curse
Wandered whole world without purse;
Saw human without humanity
Lost kindness, love, no pity;
Once I was called man’s best friend
They are so selfish, so friendship end;
Now crazed for foreign dog full furry
Furry dog dies without AC, go to bury;
What’s wrong with me
I am strong with good immune;
Can survive with harsh condition
Then why I am not in your adoption;
Because I am a stray dog
I'm dormant, always live in bog;