Jocelyn Dunbar Poems
- Woman Of God A woman of strong faith never been shaken by ...
- Woman Of Substance She got a good character of being a ...
- Words Of Hope Hope to hold on, Hope to believe in, Hope ...
- Mother's Prayer My mind talking to you God, my tears running ...
- My Freedom A freedom of soul moving, fly to the air, sound ...
- Love Reunited A long journey passing in this two ...
- Honesty The basis upon which something stand being true ...
I start to wrote poems when I was 15 years old. I put all of my experienced in words, the pain, the hurt, the heartache, the hurtache the adversity in all different stages and areas of life struggle. The people I met, my journey. what amazing God! He permit all of this things to my life, to make me understand the deepest meaning of life, its not easy, words are not enough to put all the pain into every words, but Life continue in pain and happy event that may occur in everyday life. I pray, with all of my composition of poems will give us courage to go on whatever life may bring to all of us. I know it is not easy but keep moving, keep going. Trust God the ruler of universe, the ruler of one... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jocelyn Dunbar
Woman Of God
A woman of strong faith
never been shaken by anything
whatever comes around in life.
A woman of courage,
she move and go inspite of
difficulties in life, make things
A woman of talent, unique to
express herself productively,
happy and aware in the way
she will work out with.
A woman of knowledge,
knowledge comes from experience
of life that produce wisdom in
moral and spiritual value.
A woman of intuition to stand
the ground to be able to work
in a proper right direction
journey of life.