Johann Thorarensen Poems
- Under The Moon Under a purple moon anytime soon fall ...
- City Love Razorblade in a key in a hand to someone's ...
- The Moment Greenwich Village late fifties in the Artist's ...
- Just A Bit On a quiet evening by the moon when shadows ...
- Theatrics Black and blue straight and true with something ...
- That Sunny Rainbow Day Theatrics of a passing life rainbows ...
- New Skin Lurking in the shadows Hiding in the dark Wanting,...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Johann Thorarensen
Under The Moon
Under a purple moon
fall crystalline drops.
the shadows listen.
to a soothing tune.
In the open field
without a shield
a little boy plays
with a silver spoon.
The world's his creation
his people, his nation
in his dreams he will fly
to give his boon.