John Anthony Gallagher
John Anthony Gallagher Poems
- Here I Am It is plain to see I am me, that's who I ...
- Still Shadows greet nightfall…...............still ...
- Remember To Return Each moment is lost but for a memory
- What To Do! Here I think, out of school
- Timeless Star filled sky Shaded by Morning light. At the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about John Anthony Gallagher
Here I Am
It is plain to see
I am me, that's who I be.
Being me is not easy for
you to see, I wear a mask,
I'm not what you think.
I am me, it's plain to see
not what you think
just what you see.