John Dadzie Poems
- The Prisoner And The Jailer i wear uniforms, you wear ...
- All I Have Left Of Her
- Was My Life For Rent once upon a time i was young and ...
- That Time Of The Year it is that time of the year the time ...
- Why Soo Silent? I will look up to the sky, in hopes that i ...
- He Is The Answer
- Toast To My Mother To her who bore the pain, to her who ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Don't judge me for what i have done, you can judge me for the reason i did it, but before you do please know why.''Judge
Comments about John Dadzie
The Prisoner And The Jailer
i wear uniforms, you wear uniforms too
am in chains, you are not but you can't move all the same.
life is not a game you say, but who are you dying for? the government?
come on! there is no second chance, as you say.
why do you waste time guarding someone who doesn't deserve,
all in the name of protecting a society whose culture you can't preserve.
look at the world just observe are atrocities curbed? and can they be?
i was sentenced for murder, he just got sentence for the same crime.
why do you waste time? was this your dream? what thought goes through your mind ...