John Onyeme Poems
- Don'T Leave Me My Friend How can this be my friend, That ...
- True Beauty Of A Woman I do know a young girl Full of ...
- Uninvited River How will I cry? This river has swallowed my...
- Modern Babes Yes, modern beauty in display The hot flaunt ...
- Anger Your voice is too loud Always try to be calm Try to ...
- Your Beauty Your beauty is my luminary Dominating all my ...
- I'M Not Perfect You can punish me I deserve to be But try ...
My name is John Chika Onyeme. I hail from Ndukwa West Local Government Area of Delta State. Am quite an amiable person; kind hearted, and have loving grandeaur. Teaching, reading, and writing are my hobbies.
The love for poetry has been existing in me since I was a kid, but being dyslexic, I could not show any thing for it until recently. I had to step on so many thorns to be that brilliant ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about John Onyeme
Don'T Leave Me My Friend
How can this be my friend,
That our friendship has end?
How can this be true,
When all I know is you?
How can you leave my heart,
To tear my whole being apart?
How can you imprison me with your absence
And starve me of your presence?
How long would I live
To tell the tale, you did leave?
Where would I get the strength
To walk in the pain of this length?
Oh dearest, please don't go away
Words ain't enough to say
How much you'll kill me so
If I see you truly would go
Forgive me, I have hurt you,
Forgive me, I did hurt ...