John Scully (19th October 1947 / London)
Founder of the Chesham Poetry Society. Gives talks on all aspects of Poetry and Literature in and around Buckinghamshire. Poetry has been published in various magazines. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- A Boat Came Gliding By
- A Christmas Song
- A New Emptiness
- A no more 'Glorious Destiny'
- A Pilgrim Resurrected
- A Plague Upon This Howling
- A Touch of Autumn
- Agatha and the Sparrow Mystery
- Bank On Love
- Be Heedful of Necessity
- Between The Darkness and The Light
- Crazy Paving
- From yon far country blows, 'His many wa...
- Hidden Thoughts From The Heart
Comments about John Scully
Beautiful Paintings On Books
by Ekaterina Panikanova
You Too Can Learn to Write Surrealist Poetry
Spudnik Press is offering a workshop in surrealist poetry
Distasteful Fashion Shoot Featuring Author Suicides is Pulled
The spread is called 'Last Words.'
Autistic Pride Day