John Tansey Poems
- A Love Poem For Anyone... For you, the hapless peruser, who...
- A Tragedy In Two Acts.....The ...
- My Mother...Victimized With De... My mother, I have not ...
- Reminiscing On Childhood… Reminiscing on Childhood… I
- Middle Age... At end, when it is too late to start anew.
- Gemini My mind goes from mood to mood, With no chronology ...
- Letting Go......To Be, Or Not ... Upon a roof, A ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Love Poem For Anyone...
For you, the hapless peruser,
who happens to thumb upon this page,
along a dusty shelf of books.
Was not haphazard at all;
For the page found your thumb
as it was fated to be,
as the effect finds the cause
and the cause finds you.
the heart bleeding reader.
If you would these words for you
then will it so.
for the subjective was never anyone
but the objective was always you,
the sensual stranger,
the romanticizing, lusty lover
who never turned my corner.