Jonas Blueford Poems
- Battlefield As i walk from the bloody battlefield between...
- History Before history hip-hop was at its greatest mc's ...
- Trust Denied my care denied my soul when it comes to ...
- Changed! ! ! You try to. Change me with your lies having me...
- I'M Afraid I'm afraid that every second of my life is ...
- For My Love I feel so sad and emotional sometimes when i ...
- All I Wont All i wont is someone to love someone to care ...
Jonas Blueford was born on September 19 1997 in Milwaukee Wisconsin at Josephs hospital.his father left when he was ten and never returned. he was a good father till that point. he soon got remarried and moved away to Texas this inspired Jonas to write because, he was taught as a young boy to write his feelings out on paper. so growing up writing came easy to him.in the summer of 09 Jonas and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jonas Blueford
As i walk
from the bloody battlefield
between whats fiction and reality
leaving my fustration, character, and integrity behind
i was enbraced
the velvet arms of darkness
through my lifeless hollow existence
casting a shadow
on my ruptured soul
stuck in a barren treasury
life hopes came effortless
When i pull back the curtain
my life dreams
became the devils playground
yet he never played around
fires to hot to
if life was a game
we would be ...