jools England Poems
- Taking Revenge I could've had all I ever wanted You would've...
- Deep Regrets I've lost all belief I had in myself The ...
- Forgiveness I cannot forgive you for hurting me, I cannot ...
- Friends? Written with a pen, sealed with a kiss Are you my ...
- Giving Up Two o'clock in the morning And I'm lying ...
- Not That Bad Drop your guard and end the fight Turn your ...
- Failing I give my best, but still I fail I run my fastest, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I could've had all I ever wanted
You would've stayed my friend
But I didn't want to bully
That's how our friendship did end
But I've got no regrets
I don't want to be a prick
I get no kick out of hurting others
I'm not that sick
So I made my decision
and turned my back on you
You found another fool
and made my life bloody hell to go through
I was a rather good victim
for I never fought back
I tried to get invisible
There were too many things I lacked
But now the tables will turn
I'm rising from the flames
to get the revenge ...