Joseph Karimoni Poems
- The Big Man I saw the big man I heard him I was there and ...
- Tgif Innocence of, the soft eyes bearing into mine, soft ...
- Delayed Gratification Life is unfair, So is love And so ...
- Master I am only responsible, For what I do, What I say, ...
- I Pledge I pledge, To be useful not used, Live by choice ...
- Olympus Mons As the bullet tore into the flesh, of brother ...
- Cologne In a lonely Tundra region, Lichen vowed to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joseph Karimoni
In a lonely Tundra region,
Lichen vowed to fight
On an abandoned gravestone.
Her dream was to be useful,
Amid all odds.
She was from Poikilohydric’s family –
Known for their unrelenting spirit,
She knew she had to make it.
She defied ozone depletion,
Steered through the point of wilt
And recovered her turgidity.
All grown and beautiful
She ventured into business,
of manufacturing cologne.