joseph orutwa Poems
- Truth A Blind Philosophy we are living our moments a life ...
- My Native we are laughing enjoying the soft bands of the ...
- The Far Cry I heard a voice clear enough, i had to think ...
- Birds Of The Same Feather A crooked path A long the birds ...
- A Flash A star, a little twinkle in the eyes The ocean a ...
- We Are We we are living a life a life we all anticipate ...
- We Are We are one Independence we won Jurisdiction we ...
i am simple open minded born a period when food was abundant, no pollution lets say it was green, studied an 8.4.4 system currently am in a university of mombasa a place of execellence, i have two sisters in a family of five, currently in mombasa where life and light are real. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Truth A Blind Philosophy
we are living our moments
a life full of torments
yet we sacrifice to smile
singing twinkle twinkle the songs of the stars
ignoring the fact that we will die
as the winds blow
each time entering a tranquil of trance
our minds subconscious of the pains we go through
even when the sky is rough
hearts being broken
its all rotten,
yet we still survive
we are strong
thats who we are....