joses tirtabudi Poems
- Friends A friend is one who cares, Who helps your burdens ...
- What We Were On the cabinets, on the tables, pinned on the ...
- Jesus Walking On Water Twelve disciples in a boat Doubting ...
- Open Your Heart Tis' one life you have, Open your heart to ...
- Catching Fire Glowing embers, remnants of a world past. Life...
- On His Father's Side On his mother’s side Born in ...
- Big Daddy Before the storms hit, before the doubts assail; ...
A guy who has been blessed with the talent of writing. I live in Australia and love to cycle, play Rugby League, and write. Subscribe to me at http: //ground000.wordpress.com/ more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about joses tirtabudi
A friend is one who cares,
Who helps your burdens bear.
True friends brave weather, bad and fair.
Whenever possible, they will be there.
True friends with you will cry,
Comfort you when you sigh,
Rush to aid when trouble is nigh,
And join you in you’re high.
They’ll be there when you’re sad,
Correct you when you’re bad,
Laugh with you when you’re glad,
And there to calm you when you’re mad.
When you somehow go wrong,
They will not carry on and on.
An’ even when you put up such a song,
True friends will listen for however long.