Josh Menard Poems
- Forgotten Love 'I once liked a girl I was in 3rd grade ...
- Thinking Of You(Kingdom Hearts... Thinking of you Wherever you...
- School(Sucks) What's wrong with music in school? They teach...
- 10,000 Miles 'I was thinking of her When I should've been ...
- America (As We Know It) 'This country Is messed up It's ...
- Are You Okay Are you okay With every one at bay Being ...
- In Time (Song In The Diner) I can hear what you're thinking, ...
I'm eighteen, I play guitar, acoustic and electric, and write poetry, people say I should publish my work, I think it's o.k. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Josh Menard
'I once liked a girl
I was in 3rd grade
She was the same age as me
And very well-made
I didn't know
If she liked me back
All I know
Someone let 'the cat out the sack'
Now I'm here
Nothing but a tear
For her return
She didn't leave me to burn'