joshua burckhard Poems
- Your Love Is Like The Blood Ru...
- One Night Even the one night when you were so close and yet i...
- Dark Blue By Jack Mannequinn I have, I have you breathing ...
- Running On Knives gotta run gotta go can't stay while you ...
- Shadows Of Hate Hate Fear Anger Love
- The Angel I Found all thy life she kept in the shadow hiding ...
- Give Them An Angel. Lost upon this earth where men and women ...
born in state college PA but raised in a nearby town called bellefonte
if any of you really want to talk to me please just leave a message at
and if you have on acount there i will be happy to responde back more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about joshua burckhard
Your Love Is Like The Blood Running In My Veins
Every time the blood drips from my fingertips the smile can finally
spread to me
Every time the blood runs down across my eye I can finally see you for
what you are
Every time I love you I could never stay with you for the night just to see
the smile across your face but still I cannot see your smile in those
eyes I fell for so long ago
Every time I can hold you I can finally stop caring about the blood
running out of my body
Every time I can hold you in my eyes you turn out to be all I care about
but still I ...