Jr. Cuyam Poems
- My Teacher, My Hero You’ve taught me many subjects’ matter. ...
- We Are Radiant Attractive noticeable and ...
- Empty Vessel Unfilled I reckon, I am empty I do smile and ...
- Divine Romance I can feel your touch I can feel your ...
- Divine Leisure Out of the mud head above water Free from ...
- Powerless But Not Worthless To change, I am powerless But ...
- Can'T Find A Title For This Wind of peace, please whisper to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
My Teacher, My Hero
You’ve taught me many subjects’ matter.
So let me just say thank you Sir.
You motivated me to visualize.
You filled my life with finest goals.
When I was slow, you showed support to me.
My teacher, you gave your best heartily.
You sharpened my mind. My potential you raised.
I shall write your name into my heart
I may not have been one of your favourite students.
I may not have had excellent grades.
Yet, because of you, my future is brighter.
My teacher, you are my hero, Sir.