Julie McLeod Poems
- Natures Relations To You The mountains are high The vallys ...
- Exuses.. Excuses Sorry Teacher my homework isn’t done, It ...
- It's All The Same The worst part is, I can't stop this. We ...
- Betrayed By You He took my trust and threw it out the ...
- Waves From Melbourne Part 3 What are waves? Not just a ...
- Waves From Melbourne The waves used to hit the shore ...
- How What has my life become, is what they said true Was the ...
I am an inspiring 15 year old girl, who dreams of changing the world :) I excel in Math and the sciences, but suck in English, yet am able to write these poems. Though I may not be the greatest, they are here to teach my lesson and stories :) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Julie McLeod
Natures Relations To You
The mountains are high
The vallys are low
The oceans are deep
and like your love
The clifs are scary
The river is long
The building means saftey
Like how i feel
In your arms.
Nature means beauty
Im beautiful to you
Flowers smell sweet,
And i believe in my heart,