Justin Reamer Poems
- Curiosity What does one feel when he is curious? What does ...
- Hera I am Hera, And you may know me As the queen of the ...
- Algebra How I remember the maiden! The maiden Algebra! ...
- Asperger's Syndrome My disability Is a very Real thing, ...
- Zeus I am Zeus, For I am one of the Greek gods That lives...
- Poseidon I am one of the Greek gods You may have heard ...
- Prayer To St Joseph Oh, St. Joseph, whose protection is so ...
Justin Reamer is a writer who lives in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and lives with his family. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Justin Reamer
What does one feel when he is curious?
What does he feel when he thinks?
What does she look at when she blinks?
Curiosity brings upon them
A state of wonder
Which they cannot deny,
They keep wondering and wondering
For the knowledge
They cannot petrify.
A child looks at a cat,
And wonders what it does,
For he does not know a bug,
When it comes a-buzz.
The girl looks at a tree,
She wonders why it is green,
She wonders why it stands,
And why it isn't mean.
Teenagers look at their subjects,
Ever the more inquisitive,...