Kami Green Poems
- The Game That We Play This game we call life has no ...
- The Forbiden Forbidden to open They have the key But you ...
- The Kindness That Killed The death of hate Will be by the ...
- The Day We Cry We may have fallen But we will rise ...
- An Eternal Story Our world is stained black Each of us a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kami Green
The Game That We Play
This game we call life has no end
Fighting the rules that are set in stone
Eventually seeing our wrongs
Gaining traits to help 'us' along
As the server falls
We live to see the day, the boss is beat
Don't just visit someones game
Help them in theirs
You may be helped yourself
Knowing you have now intertwined your paths
Ignite your journey, though the 'Neversky'
Now that your doesn't have to change
Just to me loved by others
Cause guess what, it's not happening
Love is only a desire which,
Really is never filled just right
Most only see ...