Kanishk Dang Poems
- Day Or Night? What is more beautiful... Day or Night? A ...
- Compassion I saw a beggar on the street, Who held his hands...
- Love You My Teacher Dear Teacher Dear Teacher, You are my ...
- Friends Forever The blood of man too changes, The brook too...
- The King In Coffin Wanders Lay solitary the king in his ...
- Rogue I lie besides the brook that excels Near me is a moor ...
- The Beauty Shivers For You! Over the huge hilltops of this ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kanishk Dang
I saw a beggar on the street,
Who held his hands in search of meat,
He then asked me for a tiny penny,
But I didn't give because I didn't have many.
On my way I did walk,
And watch an old lady talk,
Finding something but she was blind,
And to her emotions I didn't bind.
Then way for the dinner I found,
A good goat with too loud sound,
Got her butchered for me and my friends,
To fill our stomachs and live the trend.
A little later spotted a fat man fall,
And hit a tree too tall,
But forward I didn't step,
Although the ...