Karen Champion Poems
- What Is Love What is love, Love is a feeling, A feeling...
- Woman Of Color The woman of color so bronze and beautiful ...
- The Gun The gun is almighty Is used in many ways To ...
- A Wife Named Karen Not tall in feet, she happens to be, A ...
- Dance Floor Groove She sits at a table In a corner all ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
What Is Love
What is love,
Love is a feeling,
A feeling of need,
A feeling of compassion,
A desire to want, to be wanted. To be a part of turmoil and confusion,
When love calls to go in a hurry,
To be the bearer of good news and bad,
To be a mother and father together. What is love,
Love is truth,
Love is hurt,
Any time or day. Love is wholesome,
Love is trusting,
Deeply from within.
Love is you and love is me