Karen GonzalezVidela Poems
- Nature Talks To Me Everyone says nature does not talk, They...
- Free Like A Bird Freedom is like a bird; It is the wind ...
- The Pessimist And The Optimist Along by the road, two man ...
- Look At Me Now Remember when you told me A failure I would ...
- I Do Not Blame You I do not blame you, My beautiful friend,...
- I'Ll Die With You If you need to be with someone, Give me ...
- Invisible I walk by the road, I try to say “ hi” But it ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Love your mind. After all, the heart just pumps blood. It is the brain the one that cares for what surrounds you.''Karen Gonzalez-Videla
''' Look around you and then laugh at yourself. After all, you are as funny as you will ever get.'''Karen Gonzalez-Videla
''Each day is gold, each hour silver, each minute bronze and each second a new day''Karen Gonzalez-Videla
''Even the perfect are too perfect to be perfect''Karen Gonzalez-Videla
''Time is like a horse; it keeps running and running unless you know how to control it''Karen Gonzalez-Videla
Nature Talks To Me
Everyone says nature does not talk,
They say it just stays there,
They say it does not even explain.
Everyone says nature is just nature,
Something that simply stares,
Something that might leave us one day.
But nature talks to me,
Though nature is everything.
Nature is the wind talking as it whistles,
Nature is a baby
Learning more every day,
Nature is that living whale
The one who seems scared,
The one who talks by crying
When that harpoon crosses it’s flesh.
Nature talks to me,
And nature is the most kind,
The most amazing,