Karen GonzalezVidela Poems
- Free Like A Bird Freedom is like a bird; It is the wind ...
- Nature Talks To Me Everyone says nature does not talk, They...
- Invisible I walk by the road, I try to say “ hi” But it ...
- I Do Not Blame You I do not blame you, My beautiful friend,...
- Beginning And End Raining that morning was. Huge, black ...
- As Good As If I give the gun to the murderer, I am as good ...
- The Pessimist And The Optimist Along by the road, two man ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Love your mind. After all, the heart just pumps blood. It is the brain the one that cares for what surrounds you.''Karen Gonzalez-Videla
''' Look around you and then laugh at yourself. After all, you are as funny as you will ever get.'''Karen Gonzalez-Videla
''Each day is gold, each hour silver, each minute bronze and each second a new day''Karen Gonzalez-Videla
''Even the perfect are too perfect to be perfect''Karen Gonzalez-Videla
''Time is like a horse; it keeps running and running unless you know how to control it''Karen Gonzalez-Videla
Free Like A Bird
Freedom is like a bird;
It is the wind that cools your face,
The sun burning on your skin
When the only place left
Is nature and the rest.
Liberty is your voice,
The one who was finally heard.
It is the thought that says
You will never be chased again;
It is that feeling
That lets you trust,
But that at the same time
Was created by not trusting too much.
Freedom is when you can run,
When you can grab a hand
And not feel trapped.
Freedom is not
When someone likes you,
But when you