Karima Puzon Poems
- Forbidden Love Why loving so much Is such a wrong thing to ...
- My Heart For Sale My heart is for sale Though it has been ...
- Friends Are Like Stars Friends are like stars Though they ...
- Perfect Soulmate Funny how our voice blend in the Air How we...
- I Still Love You After a very long time I have this chance ...
- Friend Like You I had friend once But I just lost him I ...
- The Rain Walking alone in the rain Hoping everything will be...
A dysfunctional monster architect and the creator of a world called a box.
She believes in unicorns. She is also a member of the 'Pigs Can Fly Movement'. The movement supports the belief that someday pigs can also fly like eagles.
She also started the 'Hug a T-Rex movement.' Sadly, nobody bothered to hug a T-Rex. It was a failure. She often imagine that air turbulence is caused by some weird angel who often sneeze. Come to think of it, it really sounds disgusting especially when you imagine that buggers and mucus are falling out of the sky. Yuck!
She loves gore. She is kind of sadist. It sometimes show in her works. Well, she just feel that she is a sadist. Maybe it just ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Why loving so much
Is such a wrong thing to do...
Here I am loving you with all my heart
But your heart is taken by another
Such a chaos am feeling inside
Knowing that loving you can create a war
How I wish I could say good bye
To you whom I love
But you are there always
Making me feel so alive
Saying that you love me..
Alas, this is just a wrong feeling to me
Tears just start to fall
When I know this can never be...
Is destroying my confused mind
My confused heart
I don't know what to do
I don't know what to ...