Katherine Lyczek Poems
- The Creek The place where crystal-clear water pulses through...
- I Promise To Remain Clean, My ... In my dreams, I sit upon...
- To Love Is To Hate If you were ever to break a heart, would...
- Goodbye? If you were ever to break a heart, would you have ...
- The Beauties Of A Snowflake A tiny shard of glass plummeting ...
- Death..Or A New Life? When everything 'ends'... It's not ...
- Light In The Darkness In your darkest hour... there is ...
Rising Junior in highschool; Artist, Writer, Poet, Musician. 'Master of all things crafty'... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Katherine Lyczek
The place where crystal-clear water pulses
through the lush veins of the riverbed
where the moonlit fish flop
gracefully out of the shimmering water,
A true sanctuary of peace
where the soft humming of water
fills you ears with a harmonic rhyme,
Frenzied insects buzz around mindlessly
over the hypnotic mist of the water,
A place of serenity, gingerly expecting
the ever-changing seasons as they flow by slowly,
Children giggling happily as they wade with the curious, nibbling fish
Jade green leaves falling generously into the
embracing water below, ...