Katherine Lyczek Poems
- Devils Cake He is so intensely angry At everything that ...
- The Creek The place where crystal-clear water pulses through...
- I Promise To Remain Clean, My ... In my dreams, I sit upon...
- To Love Is To Hate If you were ever to break a heart, would...
- Goodbye? If you were ever to break a heart, would you have ...
- The Beauties Of A Snowflake A tiny shard of glass plummeting ...
- Death..Or A New Life? When everything 'ends'... It's not ...
Rising Junior in highschool; Artist, Writer, Poet, Musician. 'Master of all things crafty'... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Katherine Lyczek
He is so intensely angry
At everything that moves
his eyes, dull
nothing can make him smile
for his pain is much too great
he coughs as his heart roasts on an open squwere
little said and done
as he openly ignores me
maybe even smiling behind my back
perhaps one day he shall not be such a thwart
yet seemingly, he has yet to change
...being gazed upon with such annoyance glinting angrily in his eyes
what more anguish shall i bring about myself?
how badly can something hurt?
why does it sting so bad
when i keep ...