Kathleen Reiman Poems
- Adamant I stand without looking within At the shattered ...
- Scars A woman treads the bright sterile hall, Surrounded by...
- Priceless “Priceless” What kind of sound resonates when ...
- Sweet Latte A Sweet Latte waits for me Hello ...
- Black Heart Black heart Hopeless heart Glass heart ...
- Granite Mountain I seize this, a sacred day of ...
- Chocolate Temptation is a pretty thing All wrapped up in ...
Traveled extensively as a child, living in Australia for a time. Graduated from Arizona State University in 1993 with a BA in English. After staying at home to raise 3 kids and running her own business for 20 years, Kathleen returned to school to complete her MA in English from Northern Arizona University in 2014. While her primary occupation is freelance writing and editing, she enjoys writing ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kathleen Reiman
I stand without looking within
At the shattered remnants
The inward cost of casual betrayal
By one who pledged to me
To walk me home
Once I let someone hold my heart
Jagged crystal is all that remains
Reflecting a heart's anguish
Colors refracting across my soul
Though time gathers the pieces
Anger's fire creates an adamant heart
I feel too young to have this stone within
What does it take to free the soul?
Is there a balm for the heart?
Humanity cries forgiveness...