Kathryn Garner Poems
- Stolen Identity This is a stolen identity Because I’m bent ...
- Dressup looking in the full sized mirror that still fits to...
- Love Is Love come save me theres something more to me shes...
- Baby, Ive Chosen Darkess Wish you had a heart to kill Wish...
- A Sunset my eyes burn more than a rising sunset provoking ...
- Goodbye Protection on clear glass And I watch the lights and...
- As The Memories Dont Fade And as I hold on some more With ...
i write what i feel, i write to music. and i know if my poems are good or not. i dont need your votes to tell me their rank. i care what you think, but i wont change for your opinion. and for all you a**holes who like to try and bring me down.
and tell me my work is s***
you mean nothing.
i know my poems dont deserve the rating of a 'one'. ur an idiot. go die.
look me up, if you wish
and life as it is left is just a simple collaboration of epiphanies, oh yes, indeed more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
This is a stolen identity
Because I’m bent on forgetting me
All left is my eyes
And I think their gonna die
Don’t look in, you can see me
I’d rather wear this stolen identity
Exactly what they want to see
I’ve got the lock on the door
Don’t force yourself to love me anymore
You don’t need to
I’m now something new
But its not really me, it’s all for you
He put the stitches on the cut
When she’s perfect, then there’s love
She’s perfect in this mask
Hiding his shame at last
Because without identity goes the past
No, I can’t ...