Katrina Lusk Poems
- Breathing We all endure troubles in this life, but we move ...
- Teen Dating Abuse It happens to 1 out of 3 high school ...
- Anxiety Attack I sit in the hallway, my body shaking. All...
- Tears I've always been told, that the best healing comes ...
- Don'T Laugh At Me I'm a girl with glasses, the one they ...
- What Is A Sister? A sister is someone to look up to she ...
- A Day Without Seeing You Going a day without seeing you, ...
My name is Katrina Marie Lusk
I was brought into this world on June 21st in 1996
I go to Wayne Trace High School.
After I graduate I either want to minor in Creative Writing, and major in Early Childhood Education.
i love music and I collect quotes.
I am an Aunt of 5.2 girls and 3 boys
I have 2 older sisters Tasha & Tara.
I love to write poetry, it helps to ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Katrina Lusk
We all endure troubles in this life,
but we move on.
Knowing that there will be strife,
some things are bound to go wrong.
You never know,
what tomorrow may be bringing.
So just remind yourself,
you must keep breathing.