KAUSHAL SABOO Poems
- Friendship We May Laugh, We May Cry, But Our Friendship ...
- Cancer-A Devil It's a terrible disease; That affects ...
- Cancer Really Sucks Human Death That Comes In Many ...
- Death When I Was Lying In My Bed Looking At The Ceiling ...
- If Life Is A Plant! If Life Is A Plant Then Who Plant Your ...
- The Way! I Walk, I Walk, Alone The Way, 'You Will ...
- Nobody Knows I Miss You Nobody knows I miss you, They think...
Hi guys... M Kaushal Saboo... Living in India, aged 16... Till first 9 yrs of my life was very boring... i don't have anything special... but then a junction is provided me when my school got changed.... I start living life at this stage... i start to know my idEntity... new friends and all dat.... i was not known ki i can write Poetry... none of my parents are from literature..... it all was a ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''ENEMIES ARE NOT DEFEATED BUT ARE WON! ! ! !''Defeating enemies will make you win in game but winning enemy will make enemity lose and you will succeed in life's test. because DIAMOND CAN CUT DIA...
''I NEVER CELEBRATE MY WIN, THAT IS WHY I HAD NO SORROW ON MY LOST...''Never hope to win but just have will to compete and give your best.. A LOSER IS NOT THE ONE WHO DOES NOT WIN, BUT THE ONE WHO DOES NOT COMPLETE HIS PL...
Comments about KAUSHAL SABOO
Nobody Knows I Miss You
Nobody knows I miss you,
They think i feel set free,
but I feel like bound with chains,
Trapped in the mystery.
Nobody knows Its empty,
The smile that I wear,
The real one is left in the past,
because you left me there.
Nobody knows I am crying,
they wont even see my tear.
When they think that I am laughing,
I still wishing you were here.
Nobody knows Its painful,
They think that I am strong.
They say this won't kill me,
But I wonder if they were wrong.
Nobody knows I'm praying,
That he will change his mind.