KAVIN CHARALAN Poems
- Love Blossoms... Love blossoms without your permission ...
- Blue I Love You Blue I love you Although you are far away ...
- Good Bye Nations! When the Day opens Night says good ...
- Bird's Nest Flew hither and thither Brought the sticks ...
- Creator God In Deep Contemplat... When good wind searched ...
- A Few Lines This is The Love Letter She wrote A few ...
- On World Poetry Day My Heart is a Poetry And you are my ...
Words are my World
Poems are my pleasure
Poets past Present
And future are my friends
My Favorites are:
Heats& Shelly Oscar WILDE
And of course SHAKESPEARE
You are all my FAVORITES
From now if you write
a few more good LINES more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Steering is on Left or on Right in CarsRoad Wisdom
But you drive through the Right Path.''
''Democracy works on the principle of numbersFor thinking people only
But its Strength lies in Thinking Numbers.''
''Dietician gives digestive recipeFor aesthetic taste
Beautician gives cosmetic recipe
Poetician must give both cosmetic and
digestive recipe for aesthetic taste.''
''Dreams are full of colorsTowards Life
Life's reality is path of hard steps''
''TAKE CARE OF YOU IS OLD SAYINGFOR YOUR CARS ONLY
TAKE CAR BY YOURSELF IS NEW DRIVING TIP''
Love blossoms without your permission
Sometimes comes the Heart's offer
And many a time it does not
Love once blossomed
Will neither fade nor loose its fragrance
It lives through the life with radiance
When it fails to get a gentle heart
Still it lives but with tear drops on its soft petals
Neither fades nor looses its softness and fragrance
Love once blossomed lives for ever ever and ever...