Kayleigh Butler Poems
- I Am The Ocean The Isle of Man is where I danced All ...
- Laughter Laughter is healthy Laughter is fun Making people ...
- Looking At The Clock If you watch a clock time goes slowly, ...
- A Mother's Word I'll count to three Have you over my ...
- Today's About You Your birthday is near With smiles and ...
- Math Sometimes I laugh When it comes to subtract But there ...
- The Friendship Sailing through the wind White horses ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kayleigh Butler
I Am The Ocean
The Isle of Man is where I danced
All shimmering and blue
The animals inside of me
jumped up, went down and swam through
some people even swam in me
It tickled and made me laugh
I'm a green murky colour
It isn't much fun
I'm dark and gloomy and ever so lonely
No-one comes near me
So I don't laugh any more
I am deserted
The animals have gone replaced by litter
I am lifeless
In a deathly silence
I was the ocean
Now I am the dead sea