Keith Wells Poems
- My Mother In Law A woman with a big heart A woman with so ...
- Poor Plastic Flower My mother in law loves flower This is ...
- An Extended Family An extended family I have I am so ...
- No Other Family We moved far away So some people would stay ...
- Miles Away Miles away This is my dismay For my wife is ...
- I Love You Dear All your heart ache and pain Leaves me with ...
- Without You Without you My heart is in two For you children...
I have never written a poem before. The loss of my mother in law has given me the insperation to write. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Keith Wells
My Mother In Law
A woman with a big heart
A woman with so much love
A woman that is so strong
A woman that sees no wrong
A woman that is a joy to be around
A woman that would knock you to the ground
To see you in pain
Brings us all pain
No one will ever gain
From any of your pain
With sadness brings joy
Your smile, your lips and you feet
Makes us all weep
The pinches from you toes
Makes us all go woe! ! ! !
As you leave
We will all greave
We don’t want you to leave
I am so sad I feel as though I am going to heave
You mean so much