Kelsey Decker Poems
- New Begining Its as if the night Disappeared as The ...
- When Will I Learn To Fly Like a sunny day of May I sit by ...
- A Mothers Love You are my light My glowing joy The day I ...
- Constant Night As i close My eyes I walk Under a
- Waters Rage Like the water That slams Against the ...
- Memories Hope Once upon a fairytale Like its always ...
- Life's Life Life is life It rises like The sun and Falls ...
A young poet trying to live her dream an write from her heart, I am a senior graduating this year in 2016 and am excited to start a whole new adventure of poetry. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kelsey Decker
Its as if the night
The dawning light
Rose above the sky
Lifting the pain
From my broken heart
Like the wind
Into the night
As I open
Seeing the light
The long journey
Ahead of me
As I follow my road
As my life begins