khaled Elbalishy Poems
- The Syrian Revolution The pen has no ink, The glass has no ...
- My Father I Can'T Forget Your ... My father I can't forget ...
- Lovely Day On A Ship quietness calls me to be on ship, ...
- For His Moral, Could I Borrow? My pensive wife, My lovely ...
- My time is sweet ...
- The Apple Of My Eye for me! ! could you open me your heart? ...
- Allah Supports Muslim In Burma... Those martyrs are bold and ...
I am a teacher of English.I am fond of poetry.I have been interested in romantic poetry.I like to read about W Black, W Wordsworth, Colorige. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Syrian Revolution
The pen has no ink,
The glass has no drink,
The body has no blood,
but there is one God.
Now, the presidents are kings,
The birds have no wings.
Dirty eagle eat their meat
no battle, they are proud, they beat,
The laws of forest spread,
So-called lion come to bread
The lion is sucking merciless,
Cruelty, he is heartless.
kill creatures everywhere,
People have no guilt to swear,
We can't have flowers to smell
Tyrant 's proverb I will pay the bill
Kill the innocent goats
Here liberty floats
No, Destroy all boats.