Kiera Price Poems
- Wings Of Stone She wants to fly, Fly away from her ...
- Riddle Poem What's as kind as a child, Can be found in the ...
- Unwanted Feelings Here I stand, My weapon in hand. Rigid, ...
- Feathers Of Crystal Dull throbs and constant aches, She's ...
- Tears Of Blood Bloody and broken, Her life is like a fake ...
- True Freedom A life in a world of true freedom. Wouldn't ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kiera Price
Wings Of Stone
She wants to fly,
Fly away from her life.
All she's done is lie,
And have the worst of strife.
When she says she wants to leave,
She really means she wants to breathe.
He wants to stay,
Confined in the conflicted relationship he loves.
All he's done is pray,
That they can turn peaceful like the doves.
When he says I love you,
He really wishes you say you love him too.
They yearn for something new,
To bring their lives some fun.
Tired of each other, depressed and blue,
All they want is to run.
Bored to the bone,
They can't do ...