King Big Head
King Big Head Poems
- For Bobby W Bobby dear bobby you Know I'm your King you ...
- Let Me Close My Eyes When I lie down at night and close my ...
- About Me It's all about me nobody but me I don't want to ...
- Who Am I Who am I Indeed I hear you ask the King I shall ...
- Remember Remember your King is not just for christmas
- Don'T Touch Me I know it's hard when you see me not to ...
- My Last Ever Poem Take thy dagger and blind these eyes for ...
My name is King Big Head, I was born in 1847,
and I still look good. I will put poems on for you
to look at, I know you will never be as good at poetry
as me but it does not mean you can't have pipe dreams.
Keep the dream alive. Then when it all goes wrong and
you don't make it, at least you can say you gave it a go.
And failed, ha ha.
So enjoy reading mine, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
For Bobby W
Bobby dear bobby you
Know I'm your King
you know you love me
so why fight the thing
I love your poems
and how they
make me want to sing
but don't forget I'm still
If you keep your nose clean
and keep doing what your doing
you never know
one day you may be as good as me
It's often been said
that I am the best
and fantastic and all the rest
and it's an honour for you
to have this fantastic poem
written for you
You know everybody loves me
You know you do too
how could you not when
I wrote this for you