Kiyaga Lyttle Cephas
Kiyaga Lyttle Cephas Poems
- Total Betrayal You asked if you could call me, And I gave ...
- Have A Happy Blessed Birthday Its yo' birthday, I wanna ...
- Blowing More Candles I'm on my way coming to you, Bringing ...
- A Devil In The Angel's Shadow. Haahaha...... You ignited on ...
- Silent Lonely Wander Oh! During the nights and days, When ...
- Ghetto Poet/ Rap To The Ghetto... I won't intende go the same ...
- You'Re Unique! Think what a remarkable, Unduplicateable and...
I KIYAGA LYTTLE CEPHAS, I was born on 22nd October 1991 at Mulago Hospital, Kampala, Uganda to Mrs. Nakato Deborah who was a church choir leader and later She achieved her talent to a cheerleader and Sheikh Nsimbi Hamuzah Mbogo who was a businessman while a writer unfortunately never made it even to a national level due to much time that he spent on his busunesss than writting.
I spent my ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kiyaga Lyttle Cephas
You asked if you could call me,
And I gave you my numbers,
You asked to could see me,
And I gave you my address,
You asked me to trust you,
And I gave you my loyalty,
You asked me to love you,
And I gave you My heart,
You asked me to hold you,
You asked me to be your man,
And I gave my happiness,
And I gave you my body,
Asked me to support you,
And I carried you,
You asked me to believe in you,
And I gave you confidence,
You asked me to forgive you,
And I gave you peace,
You asked me to run a bath, and a bay for you, ...